Welcome to DIAL, the institutional repository of the Académie ‘Louvain’
DIAL’s goal is to collect, preserve and disseminate the intellectual and research output written by Académie ‘Louvain’ (*) authors. DIAL is built upon a flexible system that can store heterogeneous content and manage different access types and usages.
DIAL's phase 2: as of February 2011, the institutional repository contains:
- the digital thesis/dissertations of the four institutions of the Académie ‘Louvain’,
- research output of FUCaM (management and social sciences),
- research output of the Louvain School of Management,
- research output of the UCL,
- some outputs of researchers of the FUNDP and the FUSL (those being also members of the Louvain School of Management) or produced together with researchers of the FUCaM or of the UCL.
From February 2011 on, researchers of the UCL add their new outputs and complete the repository backward with previous ones.
Within the next months, research output of the FUNDP and of the FUSL will be added.
Outputs of the researchers of the Académie ‘Louvain’ can be filtered and displayed in different “skins” or “sites”. Choose a specific skin in the drop-down box of the header (left side).
(*) Académie ‘Louvain’ is made up of Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix à Namur (FUNDP), Facultés universitaires Saint-Louis (FUSL) and Université catholique de Louvain (UCL).